Skip to main content


Home Condition Surveys & Energy Performance Certificates - Bedford & Cambridge


We can also arrange for a Home Condition Survey or an EPC if you require one. If you are selling or renting a residential property you are now required to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) by law. From October 2008, EPC's will be required whenever a house is built, sold or rented. The Certificate grades the property from 'A' to 'G'.


Photo Voltaic (PV) Solar Panels  

Since April 2012 there has been a requirement to have an EPC when applying for the Feed-in Tariff for PV solar panels.  In order to qualify for the higher rate tariff the property must achieve at least a Band D rating.  (This is with the PV panels in place and contributing to the efficiency calculation.)


A Home Condition Survey will help you to identify repairs that are likely to affect your decision to purchase.


For more information go to  -   Surveys & EPC's